America’s Mayor, the Honorable Rudy Giuliani will introduce Lifetime achievement award recipient Michael Mukasey at Atlantic Legal Foundation’s 2016 annual dinner on Dec. 1, 2016.
Born May 28, 1944, Rudolph William Louis “Rudy” Giuliani is the 107th Mayor of The City of New York. Italian-American , born in East Flatbush in the New York City borough of Brooklyn. He was the only child of working-class parents ; both first-generation Americans and children of Italian immigrants.
From his early campaigns in his legal career through out the Mafia Commission, Boesky, Milken trials and through his Mayoral Campaigns Rudy Giuliani has been a strong politician and a voice for the people of New York City. During Giuliani’s administration, crime rates continued to drop in the city of New York.
- US Associate Attorney General ( Jan. 1981 – June 1983)
- US Attorney for the Southern District of New York ( June 3, 1983 – Jan. 1, 1989)
- The 107th Mayor of New York City ( Jan. 1, 1994 – Dec. 31, 2001)
- Time magazine’s Person of the Year for 2001
- Knighthood, 2002 by the UK’s Queen Elizabeth II
- Recognized nationally as a great American and revered icon of the Republican party and adviser to President-Elect Trump